Thursday, June 25, 2009

Less than a week left to sign up…

If you haven't signed up to be one of the first to read The McAllister Code yet, you've only got one week left. It's only one dollar to receive a truly revolutionary book right to your email inbox for 72 days!

I said before that if you signed up before midnight on June 30, I'd send you an eBook of The Rucksack Letters, but I'm going to do you one better. If you sign up now and become one of the first to read The McAllister Code, when it's all over on September 10, I'm going to send you the eBook for free!

That's one amazing journey and two eBooks for the low price of ONE DOLLAR!!

Go to www.themcallistercode.com now and sign up! You don't want to miss this!

In addition, I’m looking for companies that epitomize the ideas discussed in my blog. If your business is passionate about building community, developing sustainable solutions or enhancing creativity in the marketplace, I want to hear from you and let others know about what you’re doing.

So please, read my story and tell me yours.

Steve

www.themcallistercode.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment